To send your order using consolidation, you must first complete the following steps:
1. Create an order - one or more, specifying the recipient's address and product description for each order
2. Pay for the order online from the balance or using a card of any bank
3. After your orders are created and paid, create a consolidation.
- Click "Order" -> "Checkout" (or another type of order).
- Notice the orders that will be consolidated next to the letter "K".
- Click Create Consolidation (at the top of the page) or OK (next to Create Consolidation at the bottom of the page).
- Add the tracking number, date of departure and the delivery company for the consolidated parcel that you sent to the warehouse in Minsk. The tracking number can be added later when you receive it. Also, if you wish, you can add comments in the appropriate field.
- After filling out the form, click "Create".
4. Be sure to label each order (order number + recipient name) and consolidation box (consolidation number). You can print and stick the markings that the system offers or duplicate them manually.
5. Having sent the consolidation to the warehouse in Minsk, be sure to add the tracking number to the consolidation form in the system, so that the warehouse will identify your parcel upon receipt.
Address for dispatch to the warehouse in Minsk:
220063, Minsk, st. Nemanskaya, d 21, office 121-14
+375 29 145 90 90 Giro Alexey Antonovich