To send your order through the consolidation service, you must first perform the following steps:
1. Create an order - one or more, specifying the recipient's address and product description for each order
- Instructions if I accept payments via SkladUsa
2. Pay for the order online from the balance or using a card of any bank
3. After your orders are created and paid, create a consolidation.
- Click "Order" -> "Checkout" (or another type of order).
- Mark the orders you send in consolidation, next to the letter "K".
- Click Create Consolidation (at the top of the page) or OK (next to Create Consolidation at the bottom of the page).
- Add the tracking number, the date of departure and the company for the delivery of the parcel with consolidation that you sent to the warehouse in Kiev. The tracking number can be added later when you receive it (instructions). Also, if you wish, you can add comments in the appropriate field. ).
- After filling out the form, click "Create".
4. Be sure to label each order (order number + recipient's name) and the box with the consolidation (consolidation number). You can print and stick the markings, the system suggests, or manually duplicate the same.
5. Having sent the consolidation to the warehouse in Kiev, be sure to add the tracking number to the consolidation form in the system, so that the warehouse identifies your parcel upon receipt.
Warehouse address in Kiev:
02000, Kiev, st. Honore de Balzac 4a
Branch of Nova Poshta №295
+38 (096) 186-29-86