How to create a listing to sell a product
Modified on: Tue, 24 Nov, 2020 at 3:05 PM
First of all, upload your store logo:
- We go to your account.
- Click on the Change profile button.
- For verification, you need to create a new password, a 6-digit code using the Google Authentication preinstalled program on your phone.
- After access to your account opens, click the "Edit Profile" button
- Add your store name, description and logo.
- Then go to the Warehouse tab and select Product Listings (On Sale) -Click on the "Add" button
- We fill in the information about the product: Listing name, price, description, type of shipment.
- We mark the checkbox "Add payment via Autorize.net" - so that your client can pay for the listing not only using PayPal, but also by card
- Add up to 5 listing photos and create.
- Click on the Show button and the system takes us to the listing link.
- Providing ego to the client
- After payment, the listing goes to the menu, this listing can no longer be purchased.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.